Did you know that your bedroom could be keeping you awake!- Discover how to improve your sleep by transforming your sleeping space.
We spend one third of our lives sleeping, so it goes without saying your bedroom should be the most inviting and personal space in your home – a soothing oasis that lends itself to relaxation and indulgent comfort. We can help you do this.
Looking at insomnia from a fresh perspective.
When it comes to finding a cure for your insomnia, we leave no stone unturned. Sometimes there’s a whole lot more to problems sleeping than you may initially think. Your bedroom environment plays a major role in the quality and quantity of your sleep, so improving it should be a top priority. Creating your own sleep sanctuary is a way of committing to restful, rejuvenating sleep and the more effort you put into this, the better will be the result. Although insomnia can be a medical condition, in many cases, sleep deprivation can be the result of living in an inadequate environment.
We can help you create a personal sleep sanctuary that will meet your needs for rest and relaxation. We start by evaluating your current bedroom environment and determine what works and what doesn’t. You may be surprised how something so obvious may be keeping you awake, let us teach you how to get to sleep.
We can help you create your dream sanctuary:
Learn how to:
- Create your personalised sleep journal and mood board to get you started.
- Budget and prioritise spending
- Ensure that you have adequate lighting, airflow and ventilation, cleaning protocols and procedures in place
- Transform your wardrobe – surround yourself with items that spark joy and store items in a way that will enhance happiness levels
- Choose soothing fabrics and the right bedding materials – the most critical component in the bedroom is the bed itself and should be considered a major investment. And don’t underestimate the importance of texture. The materials you choose can help put you to sleep at night and help you to wake feeling great. Soft bedroom textures are important for creating an inviting space.
How to bring nature into the bedroom
- Choose the best colour for you – colour is a huge factor in setting the mood and tone of a space. We can help you choose a colour that will set the stage for a relaxing environment and help you sleep better. Your walls should reflect your personality and the tones should make you feel at ease.
- Eliminate the distractions.
- Choose scents for relaxation – we show you how to use your senses to incorporate fragrance into your décor. Candles are a great way to inexpensively set the tone for a room and there are a variety of scents you can use to help soothe and calm. Smells often subconsciously connect us to certain memories or moods which may also add a feeling of serenity to the room.
- De clutter – If your bedroom is cluttered and unorganised it may be time to have a spring clean. We can show you how getting rid of clutter can bring clarity of mind. A messy bedroom will affect you, even if you don’t see the mess, you know it’s there. Make sure to get rid of things that don’t serve a purpose to you anymore.
- choose between the latest in sleep technology and find the best sleep gadgets for you