Counting Seashells in conjunction with
COMO Shambhala Estate
ARE PROUD TO ANNOUNCE
THE CO HOSTED SLEEP AND WELLNESS RETREAT
COMO Shambhala Estate, Ubud, Bali
17th May to 22 May 2018
STRUGGLING WITH A SLEEP ISSUE?
- Is lack of sleep playing havoc with your day to day ability to function?
- Are the effects of your insomnia snowballing, leaving you feeling unable to cope or just feeling lack lustre about life?
- Are you struggling night after night with lack of sleep yet no matter how tired you are you still find it hard to switch off?
The effects of insomnia can be devastating, with health issues, exhaustion and everyday struggles becoming the norm. Thankfully you don't have to live with this
IT'S TIME TO RECLAIM YOUR SLEEP-WAKE CYCLE
The Counting Seashells Sleep Retreat to be held in conjunction with COMO Shambhala Estate in Bali could be just what you need to rebalance your system and naturally lower your cortisol levels, the hormone responsible for stress. Together with a customised nutrition plan, calming yoga lessons, daily focus on how to sleep well again and a personalised plan to beat your insomnia, you will discover the best way to resolve your sleep issues on a healthy learning holiday.
Benefits of good sleep will help with fatigue, weight management and digestion issues to name but a few of the additional bonuses you will take away from your time with us.
A CAREFULLY STRUCTURED INSOMNIA TREATMENT PLAN THAT WORKS -Designed by a former chronic insomniac and fully qualified Naturopath/Nutritionist.
Tristian is the founder of Counting Seashells, a business dedicated to helping insomniacs discover better sleep no matter how chronic or long lasting the problem. Tristian struggled with stress and insomnia for over 20 years, so she knows what it feels like to feel burnt out all the time.
After years of study and with her own personal healing experience, you will discover practices and sleep therapies that work to reset your sleeping mechanisms and your mindset about sleep. Saying this, no two sleep disorders are the same so you won't be given a one size fits all approach. The purpose of your time with us is so we can take an in depth look into your personal life situation in order to get to the bottom of your insomnia triggers and tailor make a sleep coaching package just for you.
IMMERSE YOURSELF IN A 5 DAY 6 NIGHT RETREAT, AWAY FROM THE DEMANDS OF YOUR BUSY LIFE WITH THE SUPPORT OF A SMALL AND INTIMATE GROUP OF PEOPLE GOING THROUGH SIMILAR STRUGGLES AS YOURSELF.
Picture yourself in a place that is truly out of this world. One where the feeling of peace and tranquility totally surround you.
Your journey to beating your insomnia begins with a welcome meal designed especially to help you sleep, and then each day you will discover more and more about what is keeping you awake and how you can reclaim your sleep. With tools from Tristian's book, "Three Weeks to Better Sleep" you will be able to restore much needed balance to your body and mind.
COMO Shambhala Estate is one of Tristian's handpicked wellness resorts, set amidst the mountains of the picturesque Ubud. A place where time stands still and the accommodation breathtaking. With soothing surrounds and onsite therapists and facilities second to none, you will leave feeling totally rested and ready to take on the world.
The retreat is designed to kick start your sleeping pattern and leave you with life long skills to ensure you will not only cure your insomnia but ensure you know how to manage it before it takes hold over you again. You will learn that you control your insomnia and not the other way around.
"The worst thing in the world is to try to sleep and not to."
- F. Scott Fitzgerald
“Am I sleeping? Have I slept at all? This is insomnia."
- Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club
THE RETREAT IS DESIGNED TO HELP YOU
- Break your insomnia pattern once and for all
- Reset your sleep/wake cycle
- Regain much needed energy
- Enjoy life again
- Become a confident sleeper
- Learn all the tools to beat insomnia whenever it reappears
DURING THE SLEEP RETREAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to rebalance your sleep/wake cycle
- the tools to beat insomnia fast
- what is keeping you awake and how to fix it
- how to calm your thoughts at bedtime
- the foods to eat that will help you sleep better
- how to reduce your anxiety about not sleeping
- exercise and meditation for beating insomnia
These are just some of the things you will learn during your sleep workshops with Tristian
A TYPICAL DAY ON THE RETREAT
Three daily meals all specially designed to improve your sleep
Two daily 1.5 hour workshops - including walking meditations, group discussions, lecture component, relaxation and activities to help switch from your thinking mind to a state of inner calm and contentedness so you will be ready for a great night sleep.
A one on one half hour consult with Tristian (on one of your days during your stay with us) and opportunity to experience treatments with one of COMO Shambhala qualified consultants.
Alone time to relax, read, mingle with other guests, have a swim, take a walk around the picturesque estate or partake in one of the many activities provided by the hotel.
For more information on hotel facilities, activities and local surrounds, please visit http://www.comohotels.com/comoshambhalaestate/experiences
OVERVIEW OF THE SLEEP WORKSHOP
- What is sleep and why do we need it
- Different types of insomnia
- Sleep hygiene tips
- Importance of a sleep diary to ascertain the problem
- Foods that help insomnia
- Herbs that help insomnia
- Supplements to help insomnia
- Neurotransmitters involved in sleep
- Treatment options available
- Environmental strategies – how to create a dream bedroom sanctuary
- Apps for sleep (technology available) and whether or not they are necessary.
- Easy fast nutritious meals for when you are having a bad bout of insomnia
- Essential oils for sleep
- The importance of surrounding yourself with things that make you happy (eg. Little thing like fresh flowers around the home, hugging your child, putting on your favourite outfit – whatever it is that gives you more happiness because this is also a way to help insomnia.
- Acceptance of times you have insomnia – acceptance is a big part of transforming the problem as opposed to fighting insomnia which in turn makes it worse!
SPACES LIMITED - book now to avoid missing out.
Tristian is a qualified naturopath, nutritionist, western herbal medicine practitioner and homeopath and a graduate of Sydney University (Psychology). Tristian specialises in sleep disorders, helping insomniacs manage and beat their insomnia, providing tools designed to prevent further rebound insomnia. Being a former chronic insomniac places her in a position to truly understand what you are going through.
Tristian also specialises in how the built environment impacts health and how you can transform the environments where you live and work into spaces that enhance your wellbeing.
Tristian is a firm believer in food as medicine and that diet is just as important if not more than herbs and supplements. More than anyone on this planet, Tristian understands what it’s like not to sleep and has the passion and understanding to help you beat your sleep disorder.
SIGN UP FOR THE SLEEP RETREAT
For information about the sleep retreat please click on the following link or contact email@example.com